Why Speak English Like A Native?
An English Teaching Method Based On Intensive Pronunciation Training!
- Focus on native English sounds and intonation
- Expert and intensive mouth and ear training
- Extensive one-on-one error correction & feedback
- Focus on speed, clarity and fluency
- Energizing and motivational training
- Self-studying materials, tips and advice
- Weekly assessments, progress reports
Intensive Ear & Mouth Training Covers 3 Stages
Expert Training In Native English
Intensive & Detailed Error Correction
- Put the stress on the right sound in the word
- Put the stress on the right word in the sentence
- Use your jaw, lips and tongue mouth in the right way
- Say longer sentences without pauses
- Use different music from your native language's
- Use body language and hand gestures common among native speakers of English
Regular Testing, Feedback & Review
- Do regular tests to check your progress
- Record your voice and use it as a reference for future studies
- Get a written report on your mistakes
- Get feedback on your performance
- Do a final review on your mistakes
- Feedback on how your native language is affecting your English
Key Differences Between ESLAN & Other Teaching Methods
- Correcting the student - KEY to building fluency and GROWS confidence.
- Teaches English as a WHOLE through SOUNDS. Teaching includes error correction, testing and feedback.
- NO textbooks or games but INTENSIVE training and repetition.
- Correcting the student - NO good for fluency and DESTROYS confidence.
- Teaches grammar SEPARATELY, vocabulary SEPARATELY, reading SEPARATELY, listening SEPARATELY etc.
- Uses textbooks and games.
Kill Any Speaking Test Or Listening Test
Learn English the ESLAN way to take your speaking and listening skills to whole new level. Improve your TOEFL test score, IELTS test score or Pearson test score. PROVEN method!