Speak English More Clearly, Fluently and Naturally
Speak English like a native (ESLAN) provides English learners with intensive training in pronunciation, fluency and professional communication. ESLAN offers online training via Skype, as well as face-to-face workshops and courses in classrooms around Sydney. Courses are mostly 10 hours to complete in 20 days. Training is full of error correction, detailed feedback and expert guidance. The goal is to take your English speaking and listening skills to a whole new level within a relatively short period of time. ESLAN's BBR method (Block, Build, Rewire) aims to achieve 3 goals:
- 1. Block or stop the old speaking habits of the student from interfering with English
- 2. Build new muscle memory and new speaking habits
- 3. Rewire or reprogram your brain to keep blocking and building
Who can benefit from ESLAN's intensive training in pronunciation, fluency and professional communication?
ESLAN's training is exactly what you need if you:
- want your English to sound more native-like for career development in general
- need a higher score on the speaking and listening sections of the PTE Academic, IELS, TOEFL etc for further study or migration to an English speaking country etc
- are an entrepreneur and making a good first impression is a MUST for you
- do a fair bit of public speaking like presentations, speeches, workshops, seminars etc
- work in customer service and deal with customers over the phone or in person
- work in sales or marketing and must sound convincing, persuasive and confident
- have been studying English for a while but people still find it hard to understand you
- can understand what you read but not what you hear from native speakers of English
Choose one of the 10-hour courses below and train on SKYPE
Speak English with a general American accent and learn the key features of native English
Speak faster and more fluently focusing on connected speech in every day phrasal verbs
Read aloud and repeat sentences more fluently, clearly and naturally
Target the key English sounds in common grammatical structures and improve your grammar accuracy
Record a short text and get detailed feedback on your pronunciation mistakes
Train in the Art of Teaching Pronunciation to ESL or EFL students
For Foreign Students, Workers, Migrants & Refugees Learning English, ESLAN is a MUST.
As a refugee myself, I attended the English classes the government organizes for migrants and refugees, I learned nothing! ESLAN's 10-hour course changed my English completely. I recommend the ESLAN course to everyone who wish to make a quick change in his/her English for work, study or just feel better to talk with native speakers. If I did it you can do it too. Coach Patrick is amazing, he knows exactly what to do with each student, he gives you so much information, very hard not to get better with coach Patrick.
Migrants, Refugees & Foreign Workers: Call your Boss Out
I know what it feels like having to start a new life; working with a bunch of people you're not comfortable talking with. You must speak English that your colleagues and customers can understand. You OWE this to yourself and to your new country. Your boss OWES it to you. Take this offer to your bosses.
I will offer you 20% discount on $US350 10-hour course if they cover 50% of your fees. 30% on YOU. Let's see how ambitious you are!
General Pronunciation Training (GPT)
The General Pronunciation Training aims to help you to speak English clearly, more fluently and naturally. For people to understand your accent easily, you need training in:
Why PTE Academic Speaking?
- Important to pass for immigration and university
- Reportedly the hardest aspect of the Pearson test of English
- Real and practical tips and tricks to use in the test
- Skills useful to pass any other speaking test
- Useful for listening comprehension and vocabulary building
- Video and audio content provided
- Moodle free access throughout the course
- Coach availability Monday-Sun
- Email support
- 30-minute free trial
Pronunciation and Grammar
- For example, you will learn to use the present perfect while trying to fix consonant /v/ in "have".
- Grammar improves faster through pronunciation practice.
- Basic grammar covers the most common sounds of the English language.
- A good understanding of grammar and good intonation are strongly connected.
Why Professional Development For ESL Teachers?
- Is a 3-hour workshop including a 30-min demo by the trainer in intensive error correction.
- Increases teachers' awareness of the strong relationship between pronunciation training and rapid improvements in grammar accuracy and word retention.
- Motivates teachers' with a true inspiring story of a second language learner.
- Provides teachers with practical knowledge and great quick dirty tricks to use in the classroom to help students with speaking problems.
WATCH ESLAN IN ACTION
Kill Any Speaking Test Or Listening Test
Learn English the ESLAN way to take your speaking and listening skills to whole new level. Improve your TOEFL test score, IELTS test score or Pearson test score. PROVEN method!