Pronunciation Expert For Over 10 Years
Hello, I'm Patrick. I teach English Pronunciation, speaking and listening. I love to help you to sound good. And I can. The way you sound matters! Better pronunciation and speaking skills mean a higher score on English tests, a more successful career and a happier life.
- Get A Pronunciation Consultation
- Do General Pronunciation Training
- Do PTE Academic Speaking Training
- Do an English Grammar & Pronunciation Course
- Learn Every Day English Phrasal Verbs
- Professional Development Workshop For ESL Teachers
General Pronunciation Training (GPT)
The General Pronunciation Training aims to help you to speak English clearly, more fluently and naturally. For people to understand your accent easily, you need training in:
Why PTE Academic Speaking?
- Important to pass for immigration and university
- Reportedly the hardest aspect of the Pearson test of English
- Real and practical tips and tricks to use in the test
- Skills useful to pass any other speaking test
- Useful for listening comprehension and vocabulary building
- Video and audio content provided
- Moodle free access throughout the course
- Coach availability Monday-Sun
- Email support
- 30-minute free trial
Pronunciation and Grammar
- For example, you will learn to use the present perfect while trying to fix consonant /v/ in "have".
- Grammar improves faster through pronunciation practice.
- Basic grammar covers the most common sounds of the English language.
- A good understanding of grammar and good intonation are strongly connected.
Why Professional Development For ESL Teachers?
- Is a 3-hour workshop including a 30-min demo by the trainer in intensive error correction.
- Increases teachers' awareness of the strong relationship between pronunciation training and rapid improvements in grammar accuracy and word retention.
- Motivates teachers' with a true inspiring story of a second language learner.
- Provides teachers with practical knowledge and great quick dirty tricks to use in the classroom to help students with speaking problems.