1-on-1 Lessons Online Via Skype
1-on-1 Lessons Face-To-Face
Group Lessons Face-To-Face
AU$250 Per week
ESLAN: An English Pronunciation Training Method
ESLAN stands for English Speak Like A Native. The method is based on the TRUE experience of Patrick Hayeck, a second language learner of English who taught himself to speak native English in just 18 months! ESLAN is based on the idea that intensive ear and mouth training in the sounds of native English improves pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar, hence fluency.
Ear and Mouth Training In The Sounds Of Native English
Improves pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar
Leads To Fluency
Intensive Ear & Mouth Training Covers 3 Stages
Expert Explanation Of The Features Of Native English
- The English sounds: Consonants and vowels
- The most difficult sounds to YOU: How to fix them
- The Schwa sound: The most common sound in English
- Word Linking: How to speak at natural speed
- Stress:How to speak with rhythm
- Intonation: how to sound natural
- Self-study materials: How to practice by yourself
Intensive & Detailed Correction Of Your Mistakes
- Put the stress on the right sound in the word
- Put the stress on the right word in the sentence
- Use your jaw, lips and tongue mouth in the right way
- Say longer sentences without pauses
- Use different music from your native language's
- Use body language and hand gestures common among native speakers of English
Regular Testing, Feedback & Review
- Do regular tests to check your progress
- Record your voice and use it as a reference for future studies
- Get a written report on your mistakes
- Get feedback on your performance
- Do a final review on your mistakes
- Feedback on how your native language is affecting your English
Key Differences Between ESLAN & Other Teaching Methods
- Correcting the student too much is NOT good for fluency and DESTROYS confidence.
- The student studies each area SEPARATELY, grammar separately, vocabulary separately, pronunciation separately, reading separately, writing separately, speaking separately and listening separately.
- Teachers uses textbooks and games to kill time.
- Student are clients and so being always nice with them is very important.
- Teachers are native speakers or second language learners with little experience, no qualification and no idea how to successfully learn a second language.
- Correcting the student is KEY to building fluency and does NOT affect confidence because the students are adults.
- The students are trained in the SOUNDS of native English and build their grammar and vocabulary in the process. Training includes explanations, error correction and testing and feedback.
- NO textbooks or games because time is LIMITED.
- Students are students and teachers will ONLY be nice as long as students are DOING what they're SUPPOSED to be doing.
- The trainer is the method creator himself and other trainers are specifically trained in the method.
How many hours between you and ESLAN?
Time Zone Difference
- AEST: 2016-04-30 23:03
- EDT: 2016-04-30 09:03
- BST: 2016-04-30 14:03
- JST: 2016-04-30 22:03
- ART: 2016-04-30 10:03
- CCT: 2016-04-30 19:33
- FJT: 2016-05-01 01:03
- EET: 2016-04-30 15:03