Learn English To Kill Any Speaking Test Or Listening Test
Learn English the ESLAN way to take your speaking and listening skills to whole new level. Improve your TOEFL test score, IELTS test score or Pearson test score. PROVEN method. My success as an English learner is your proof. My success as an English teacher and trainer is your guarantee!
Learn English With A PRO
Learn English with Patrick. Get real answers to your English speaking problems. Get real solutions to your English listening problems. Patrick is master communicator in English, and an experienced English teacher and trainer. Patrick is also a super talented language learner. He taught himself to speak and write English to a native level in just 18 months. He created the PRON method and the most popular pronunciation and fluency courses in Australia. He even founded an international preschool and kindergarten in Japan creating a curriculum based on his sound-centered approach to help the children to learn reading early.
With the ESLAN method you will get fluent and confident.
You will speak faster, clearer and more native-like English.
You will never have to repeat what you say twice because of your accent.
Hear My Story
Open New Doors To New Opportunities
Learn English Via Skype
I Want To Learn English Because...
I want to get into a foreign University.
I want to to travel for work/pleasure.
I want to talk to my American colleagues at work.
I want impress the foreigners I sometimes meet.
I want to understand American movies better.
And Many More
ESLAN Students' Testimonials
Are you embarrassed with the way you sound in English? Are you always afraid of making mistakes? Do you feel silly when you speak with native speakers?
I can make all this stop via Skype
- Focus on every day English and grammar
- Focus on the sounds of native English
- Instant and extensive error correction and one-on-one feedback
- Expert mouth and ear training
- Weekly assessments and progress reporting
- Audio-visual materials
- Self-studying tips and advice
- Energizing and motivational coach
Read About ESLAN students' Experience
ESLAN: An English Pronunciation Training Method
ESLAN stands for English Speak Like A Native. The method is based on the TRUE experience of Patrick Hayeck, a second language learner of English who taught himself to speak native English in just 18 months! ESLAN is based on the idea that intensive ear and mouth training in the sounds of native English improves pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar, hence fluency.
Ear and Mouth Training In The Sounds Of Native English
Improves pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar
Leads To Fluency
Intensive Ear & Mouth Training Covers 3 Stages
Expert Explanation Of The Features Of Native English
Intensive & Detailed Correction Of Your Mistakes
- Put the stress on the right sound in the word
- Put the stress on the right word in the sentence
- Use your jaw, lips and tongue mouth in the right way
- Say longer sentences without pauses
- Use different music from your native language's
- Use body language and hand gestures common among native speakers of English
Regular Testing, Feedback & Review
- Do regular tests to check your progress
- Record your voice and use it as a reference for future studies
- Get a written report on your mistakes
- Get feedback on your performance
- Do a final review on your mistakes
- Feedback on how your native language is affecting your English
Key Differences Between ESLAN & Other Teaching Methods
- Correcting the student - NO good for fluency and DESTROYS confidence.
- Teaches grammar SEPARATELY, vocabulary SEPARATELY, reading SEPARATELY, listening SEPARATELY etc.
- Uses textbooks and games.
- Teachers have little experience, no qualification and no idea how to learn and teach a second language.
- Correcting the student - KEY to building fluency and GROWS confidence.
- Teaches English as a WHOLE through SOUNDS. Teaching includes error correction, testing and feedback.
- NO textbooks or games but INTENSIVE training and repetition.
- Teacher is a method creator, speaks 3 languages, has 2 master degrees in communication and language teaching with 10 years experience .